Wednesday, January 23, 2019

How many views needs for Adsense approval on blog?

How many views needs for Adsense approval on blog?

It is a big problem how to get aporroval and how much views needs on blog per day for approval. in starting time there is not much views on blog and new blooger worry and when they apply for adsense they Did not get approval.

Now I will tell you how I got approval and how much views I got before getting approval.  and how many time I apply for approval?


First of all I will tell you how many times I apply. Getting approval is not easy it is very difficult process we apply a lot of time but when we not got success so we feel very sad. Exact same happend with me. I apply for adsense approval 6 times. It is much time but its true after six times I got approval. Because here is not any one who can guide me according to blogger. So it was normal for me. I knew I have to hard work.



How many views there before getting approval on my blog?

Firstly I should tell you how many post I written.

there was 32 post on my blog And the total views was 1836 on total post and per day views was 15 - 40 that's it. Not I got views more then it. So that was verry difficult for me to get approval.

How I got approval and which problem I faced? 

Firstly I applied withought asking anyone and I did not get approval because lack of knowledge.

So I asked someone on FB so he add me in a group there was at least 40 bloggers inculde in the group. So they guide me, tell me everything Step wise then I applied again and again I did not get approval.

When I appleid in final and 6th time so I was not sure that I will get approval. When I apply I got a mail after two days your adsense has been approved. I was very happy after getting this but after two days I dont know why but there dont show ads on my blog that is why I made this blog. But my adsense has been aporoved and after few days I will set ads on this website.

And I am not sure ads will come on this website or not but I will try again.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com   whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553  

    ReplyDelete