Monday, January 14, 2019

how to change isntagram password. if forget instagram password then how to login

In this article we will learn how can we change the password of instagram?


Instagram is very useful for everyone. On instagram we can follow any celebartaty, any friends, family member etc. so that You can think that instagram how much important for us.


Its a major problem for instgram users. And I has been already face this type of problem. I make a instagram ID and I dont use very much my instagram so that i forgot.

But sometime I need my instagram but till then I had been forgotten my password that is why I faced this problem. And I didnot know about this trick that how can we change the password of instagram so that I searched on internet for this topic. And when I learnt so I thought that why not i tell you about this trick.


If you also forget your instagram password so this post will be proved helpful for you.

So first of all open your instagram.




after open this you be on your instagram account there is a lot of option and everypeson be confuse on this page and they dont understand that where we should click now for change the password but dont worry I will tell you

You are a man icon in down andright side of your smart phone Click on man icon 
And then yout will see three line up and right side of your phone. 


https://www.instagram.com/happypaswanjoker/


After this you will se a new and half page and in the right side and at bottom you will get setting option.


Click on setting option and then you will get a new page 

Where you will get a lot of option in the middle and down side you wil get the option of password 


Click on the option of password and now again you will get a new page 
On this page you will see 
current password
New Password 
Forget password

If you want to change your password only then click on curren password and then fill the password and in the column of new password you have to fill your new password which you want to change.
And the your password will be change

Add caption


But if you had forgot your password then you have to click on forget password then instagram will send you a mail on your that mail ID which you used for your instagram 
This mail which sent to you it's very essential for security. and instagram want to check that Are you realy want to change your password. and that is realy you.

So you have to click on yes in your mail account and then instagram will be sure.

Then you will get a new page where you have to fill your your new password only and then click on re entered password then click on login after that your passord will be change 
And you are now able to login with your new password
So guys in this article I told you that how can you change your instagram password if you want to change or If you had forgot.

I hope you understood the information 
You can share this article with your friend and family 
And also you can read my more article on this blog 

And and
Dont forget to follow me on instagram 

Here I post lots of my funny video
So 
Thanks


0 comments: