Saturday, January 19, 2019

How to get adsense approval on blogger, website

In this article I will tell you how can you get approval by adsnese on your blog Very easily? as well as I will tell you how I got approval on blog by adsense?
And which problem I face for gatting approval?

Friends I had not much knowledge of blogger or adsense so that I faced A lot of problem for getting approval by google adsnese.

First of all when I listen that we can earn by article writing on blog so I was excited for earn by blog and I start a blog and write 2 or 3 original article but I was confuse that does google realy pay money for articale writing. For clearing my confusion I copy another website content and paste that on my blog.

And after pasting at almost 18 post I was able to Link my blogger with adsense acoount that time I had been surr that Realy google paid money for article writing.

And now I link my blog with adsense and I was waitung for getting approval. After 9 days I receive a mail from adsense there is written that there is some problem fix you have to solve this problem after this you will be able to getting approval.
adsense major problem is they dont tell us that what is problem in our blog they make us confuse.

And I was also very confused and I connected with some blogger on facebook and I join a blogger group on whatsapp then I ask to all bloogers what are the problem in my blog.

So they ask me are You copied and paste any article on your blog so I told them that my all post are copied. Then they told me that delete all copied post and write your original content.

Then I deleted all copied post and then 2 time I applied again for adsense approval still I recieved same mail. And I did not get approval again. So I was very worry and ask to all group members again.

Now A person of grop analyse my blog and then he told me that in your blog there is lots pf problem I asked him what he told me. First of all use a best theme on your blog he sent me a theme.

And then he told me That you have to create some page for your blog like privacy policy, contact us, about us, disclaimer, sitemap After makin all this type page you should apply for adsense. I said ok and i create all page then I apply again third time and after only one days I got a same mail from adsense and I dont got approval in thrree times.

And now I was very much worry And I was very confuse that now what is the problem in my blog and I again ask to all group members that now what is the problem why I am not getting approval Then they analysed my website and asked me how much trrafic you gain per day I told them between 20- 40. They told me first of all increase your website traffic and then apply again then I ask them how can I increase website trrafic.

They told me you have to share your website link on facebook whatsapp etc.
One week I shared my website link as much as possible by me and after one week I applied again and forth time I got the same mail there is a problem fix we can not give you approval before solving the problem.

And this time I serch about this problem on youtybe, facebook, whatsapp and on facebook I saw the same problem which I was facing there is lot of person who were facing same problem and there is a post on this problem I opened the comment box of same problem's post. And I saw there is a commemt in this comment I could find the solution of my problem.

There is written that
 **** you need to creat a new adsense account And you have to use new browser for new adsense account Otherwise google know your IP adress and they dont give you apprival if you will use same browser*****

I understood and I apply this method and I disabled my old adsense account create new adsense account in other browser I used UC BROWSRE and now after applied finally I got a mail that Congratulation your website has been approved for showind ads.

When I read this mail I was very happy. And it was very glad news for me. And then I set ads on my website and after 20 minutes when I opened my website I saw there were ads showing On my blog.

So I told you that how many problems I faced dor getting approval.
You can also use my trick which I tell you. And I hope you will also get approval.

Thanks

2 comments: